The #1 reason to be an active part in the Parent-Teacher Involvement (P.T.I.) of Cornerstone Christian School is to benefit your child(ren). In doing so, you also help your school. Here are a few other reasons:
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening at/around school…from K4 – 12th grade!
- Tap into a Network. Our P.T.I. functions are great opportunities to meet other parents and staff/teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with P.T.I., you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and countless others.
- Speak Up. P.T.I. can be a way for you to more effectively suggest improvements and ideas at your school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved, you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes by planning/hosting events, fundraisers, building improvements, and so much more.
- Be a Role Model. As an active part of our P.T.I., you’ll be demonstrating to your child(ren) the importance you place on their growth… academically, socially, mentally, and most of all, spiritually…here at Cornerstone.
- Fine Arts (elementary, JH, High School, and Nationals)**
- Field Trips**
- Senior Wilds Trip
- Parking Lot Lights
- Staff Appreciation**
- Bus/Van Insurance, Tag, and maintenance**
- Year End Awards**
- Gym Wall
- Sports equipment (for all sports)
- Sports uniforms (for all sports)
- Kitchen equipment
- Teacher Classroom Wishlists**
- Campus Work Day/Improvements**
- Senior Sports Gifts
- Homecoming Flowers
- Sponsorship Signs/Banners/Plaques**
- Gym floor
- Gym AC**
- LED Lights
If you were unable to attend the most recent P.T.I. meetings, you can review our meeting minutes here:
Our next scheduled meeting is March 11th at 3:30pm.
For more information about P.T.I., please visit our CCS PTI Facebook Group or contact Marsha Barton, our current P.T.I. president, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to a great year as we work together to make our school the best that it can be for the benefit of our children and all for the glory to God!
Marsha Barton – President*
Becky Riffe – Vice President
Mary Travers – Secretary
Amy Parker – Treasurer
*Marsha Barton is standing in the role as President for the time being, but is asking that someone else step in to take on this role. If you think this may be a place you can serve, please contact Marsha for more information.